Thursday, October 27, 2011

Love and change

God's Love is the platform for true change. It allows us to transcend time and space and move forward into the next level of heaven.

My Journey with Jesus started one day in November of 1986; when I sat on my bed, and asked Christ to be Lord of my life. The most wonderful journey began with Jesus Christ on that day. He touched me with His love and I began to change from the inside out. Love like I had never known before began to flow through me. No one led me to Christ except Christ Himself. It wasn't until 7 years later I stepped foot into my first church building. He will meet us where we are at. He calls us, He saves us, He heals us, He delivers us! Yay God!

I understand His real name is Yashua or Yeshua. As I studied and asked Him what his real name was, He spoke clearly to my heart and said, "My friends call me Yasha." Since then I call Him Yasha between Him and me, but still use the name Jesus so that others know who I am talking about.

Love you Yasha, my friend and saviour.

No comments:

Post a Comment