Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Amazing God

Last weekend was an amazing lesson for me in being a vessel of God's Spirit. Friday evening I began to praise and worship Him...and soak in His amazing presence. I felt like I was in heaven, laughing and yelling with joy. The power and presence surged through my body most of the night.

The next day was great too, and when it came time to go to my house church, I was ablaze with His love and power. How to contain it? How to express it?
Then as we began to soak together, That still small voice told me to get up, and touch everyone in the room. One by one, so that He could impart...something for each person...something they needed. As I touched each one, I could feel His love and power, and then, as each person could receive, he poured it out of me, and into them. One laughed, one cried, one loved me back. But I felt it when His power left me. And then again to the next it would surge again. Amazing.

The next day, He wasn't through with me, as my dear Mother came over and asked me to pray for her. She was struggling because someone had robbed her recently, and she couldn't stop thinking about it. She is not even a believer, but said that she wanted me to pray for her, and use whatever words I wanted. I felt the surge of love and power rise up within me, and began to pray. He gave me words, that touched her. Then she asked if we could listen to the song that I had sent her the Friday before (by God's prompting), because her speakers stopped working. Two songs by Jesus Culture; Freedom Reigns, and How He loves Us. As we listened to the music the power surged through my body welling up into bubbles popping with laughter that I could not, and did not want, to contain. When I glanced over at my Mother, tears were streaming down her face. I praised God all the more, because I knew He was touching her. I love you Yeshua, and thank you.

Today she told me how she believes that every person in her life is a mirror of some part of herself. She told me that when she thinks of me, that I represent the Holy Spirit to her. Wow! What an honor. Thank you Holy Spirit for all that you are doing in me, and in my family. I bless you and ask that you pour out your Spirit on all who cry out to you...all who are asking for help...all who are seeking your face.

Beloved,
Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment