Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Troubled

I keep hearing crazy stuff from people I thought were solid Christians. Here I thought I was the one 'way out there'. I don't want to go into each item, and I don't want to debate...I just want to pray that Christ will prevail in their lives, and in my life. Sometimes it seems like I have the plan all figure out, and the next moment I feel like I know nothing.

Oh God have mercy on us. Guide us and lead us into all truth by a continual filling of the Holy Spirit. Give us discernment and wisdom to know what is true, what is religious and what is not truth. Love you so much, my God and my Savior Yeshua Messiah.


But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him. God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth." 
(John 4:23-24 ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment