Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Work Work Work

The Lord woke me up this morning telling me to 'get up, get up, I have things to tell you'. Lol. I crawled out of bed very early this morning, 'Okay Lord, okay' Lol.
I got my pen and journal and this is what he told me...

"Work, work, work! I am putting this Nation back to work! Tell my people to be encouraged. Don't lose hope, because I am in control. My perfect 'will' is being established! Nations will fall that I desire to fall. America will not be destroyed. Look for fruits of my Spirit. I will transform this Nation into my 'will'. Be ready for a SHOCKER, a surprise because you will see the glory of the Lord manifest in this Nation. Trees of corruption will come falling down. Don't waste your time listening to liars. They will be brought to justice! LOOK AT ME! SPEND TIME WITH ME. Focus on me first, and all these things you are worried about will melt away. Fear is a survival mechanism put into the body at the 'fall of man'. It is part of the curse that you have been set free from." 

Matthew 16:21-23 MSG Then Jesus made it clear to his disciples that it was now necessary for him to go to Jerusalem, submit to an ordeal of suffering at the hands of the religious leaders, be killed, and then on the third day be raised up alive. (22) Peter took him in hand, protesting, "Impossible, Master! That can never be!" (23) But Jesus didn't swerve. "Peter, get out of my way. Satan, get lost. You have no idea how God works."

Galatians 3:13 TPT Yet, Christ paid the full price to set us free from the curse of the law. He absorbed it completely as he became a curse in our place. For it is written: “Everyone who is hung upon a tree is doubly cursed.”


No comments:

Post a Comment