Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Opening my heart

Tonight I realized that my heart is opening again. I didn't even realize that it was closed...but as a result of the hurts in my life, I had gradually closed it down. I thought somehow that God was trying to teach me to 'not be attached to things in this world', and so I closed my heart so that I would not be devastated when that person or thing was taken from me. Now, I understand that it wasn't God that was taking those things away to get me to learn something, it was an enemy trying to steal, kill and destroy the purpose that God created me for.

Through RTF (Restoring the Foundations ministry), Jesus has healed many of the hurts that caused me to close off my heart. I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I can live in the moment, embracing and loving, without fear of loss. I now know that if I do loose something or someone I love, I am so thankful for the time that I spent with them and will embrace each moment with them.

During ministry in September, God spoke a word to me that 'He would show me how to live life to the fullest'. I can see that happening now. I also had a vision during ministry of Jesus taking out my heart and working on it for a long time and then putting it back 'all fixed up'.

Thank you Yasha (Jesus), Thank you and bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment