Monday, November 14, 2011

Thankfulness

Yesterday was a day to be thankful for. I met with some of my lady friends at the movies to see 'Courageous'. On the way there I felt an overwhelming favor from my Daddy God. It was like I really knew at that moment that He wanted to bless me with all the riches of His universe and everything in it that is good. I knew what it felt like to be the richest person in the world. I have unlimited resources because of who my Daddy is. Jesus had unlimited resources and His Daddy adopted me. Thank you Daddy God! Why would anyone that has access to everything need to hoard or save? Life is about creating, receiving and giving out again. We never really 'have' or 'own' anything anyway. It is all an illusion of time and space.

As I watched the movie, the thing that stuck with me personally, was when the father was grieving for his daughter and his Pastor said that he had a choice to stay mad about the time that he did not have with her, or focus on being grateful for the time he did have with her. This made me think...about all the times I have lost someone or something and have grieved. I really like this way of thinking and I choose to be thankful for the time I had with those people, pets, and things that I lost. I thank you God for all the people you have put in my life and will bring me in my future. Thank you for Heaven.

There is freedom in this place! There is freedom in Heaven, Heaven is here! See it, touch it, feel it, believe it! I am so thankful for every moment. Yay God!

No comments:

Post a Comment