Monday, April 13, 2020

My Kingdom Come

When I asked the Lord what was on his heart, this glorious morning, he shared this with me:
"My heart bursts with joy and pride in my people who are connecting with me, and praying during this time. If you could see the immense power that is being released by me as a result of my people who have humbled themselves and are praying, you would be astonished!
Agreement with me = great transforming power on earth. Darkness is removed and the demonic strongholds of those principalities that have ruled the earth are being demolished!
Keep declaring my word, and praying with me! We are 'one' and my GLORY, and power, and love RAVISH the earth and all of its inhabitants. My Kingdom has come!"

The Kingdom of the world has BECOME the Kingdom of our Lord and of Christ, and he shall reign forever and ever. (Rev 11:15b)


No comments:

Post a Comment