Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Prayer Warriors take your Places

The Lord is telling me that this is a very important day. Prayer warriors take your places.
I while ago I was telling Roy about using my tractor, and he said he saw a picture of me riding on a huge bulldozer. The last two days I have received understanding that this is a bulldozer in the spirit.
This morning I heard the Lord tell me...

"4/14/2020 - The Day of Justice." "Debra, use the bulldozer I have given you, and demolish the City of Edon. Demolish every trace, and push the remains in the fiery pit. Today is the day the cabal of great evil is being destroyed and demolished!" 

I looked up Edon in Hebrew and it means "place of pleasure". As I used the bulldozer this morning I could see it demolishing every trace. There was only dirt left where the city had been. Remember this day.



No comments:

Post a Comment