Sunday, June 21, 2020

Happy Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day to my Perfect Father in Heaven. Thank you for all that you have made, all that you have given me, so many amazing gifts and adventures. So much majesty, such beauty, so much love and everything good. You are good ALL the time Father God. I am forever grateful for your love that sacrificed your son for my freedom.

Matthew 11:25-30 TPT Then Jesus exclaimed, “Father, thank you, for you are Lord, the Supreme Ruler over heaven and earth! And you have hidden the great revelation of your authority from those who are proud and wise in their own eyes. Instead, you have shared it with these who humble themselves. Yes, Father, your plan delights your heart, as you’ve chosen this way to extend your kingdom—by giving it to those who have become like trusting children. You have entrusted me with all that you are and all that you have. No one fully and intimately knows the Son except the Father. And no one fully and intimately knows the Father except the Son. But the Son is able to unveil the Father to anyone he chooses. “Are you weary, carrying a heavy burden? Then come to me. I will refresh your life, for I am your oasis. Simply join your life with mine. Learn my ways and you’ll discover that I’m gentle, humble, easy to please. You will find refreshment and rest in me. For all that I require of you will be pleasant and easy to bear.”



No comments:

Post a Comment