Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Traveling Circus

I heard the Lord this morning...

"Travel. Traveling circus has begun. Let the trapeze be put into place. Perfect precision. Perfect timing, like the artists of motion and strength, my righteous ones will perform their act and bring my justice to earth. Watch and see the goodness of God. I will accomplish my will on earth. Do not listen to the false reports, and false prophets of the world. Repent of the power you have given them. Look away from their hypnotic screen. Turn off their voices, and listen to me. I will break the spell that they have put on you when you look and hookup with me. The governed. They will see me. As perfectly as I have made the heavens and all creation, I am making everything new. In that process the old must be demolished, to make room for the new."



No comments:

Post a Comment