Saturday, June 13, 2020

Lingering with the Lord

Lingering with the Lord this morning I heard...

"I am going to challenge your thinking. Holy Spirit is power and might. The spirit of counsel, and of power. Expect power to come on you, in and at, the appointed time. My timing is important. Wait on me. Rest in me. Read my promises. Focus on me even in the midst of trials and chaos. Faith will be increased in my people."
"Get ready to ride the wave. The tsunami wave of blue (might), and green (counsel) is crashing over the Nation. In its path demonic strongholds are being demolished. Witness the power of my Holy Spirit."

Mary experienced the power of the Holy Spirit: Luk_1:35 And the angel answered her, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; therefore the child to be born will be called holy—the Son of God.

Jesus experienced the power of the Holy Spirit: Luke 4:14 TPT Then Jesus, armed with the Holy Spirit’s power, returned to Galilee, and his fame spread throughout the region.

Before Jesus was risen he told his disciples that they would receive power when the Holy Spirit came upon them: Act_1:8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth."

The disciples laid hands on others that received power when the Holy Spirit came upon them: Acts 8:17 TPT As soon as Peter and John arrived, they laid their hands on the Samaritan believers, one after another, and the Holy Spirit fell and filled each one of them!
1Th 1:5 For our gospel came to you not merely in the form of words but in mighty power infused with the Holy Spirit and deep conviction.

We receive the power of the Holy Spirit:
(Acts 2:16-19 TPT) This is the fulfillment of what was prophesied through the prophet Joel, for God says: ‘This is what I will do in the last days—I will pour out my Spirit on everybody and cause your sons and daughters to prophesy, and your young men will see visions, and your old men will experience dreams from God. The Holy Spirit will come upon all my servants, men and women alike, and they will prophesy. I will reveal startling signs and wonders in the sky above and mighty miracles on the earth below."



No comments:

Post a Comment